Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bob's Hot Fudge Sauce

Another dessert! I promise that isn't all I make!
I got this recipe from Angel Shannon's "Stick of Butter" cookbook. It should come with a WARNING! It is highly addictive.
12 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips
2 sticks of butter
2 2/3 c evaporated milk (I made mine with non fat dried milk- FOODSTORAGE)
4 c powdered sugar
2 t vanilla
Melt choc. chips and butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Gradually stir in evaporated milk and powdered sugar: bring to a boil. Boil and stir constantly for 8 mins. (or a little longer if your arm can take it). Remove from heat and add vanilla. Stir well. Poor into clean canning jars. makes about 3 pints and some leftover for licking!
I have no idea who Bob is, but THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment