Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Not to toot my horn or anything

I will finally make my local tv debut on Good things Utah (channel 4 at 10am) on Tuesday March 17. I submitted a recipe years ago and even made it for Angie Larsen one day when I babysat her cute little Luke. Angie has been raving about it for almost 3 years! Pretty funny stuff. The hosts, Angie, Reagan Nicea and Marti have also raved about my Flax seed bread and a few other things I have done (more on that another time). Reagan asked me about a month ago to cook ON THE SHOW...and I am trying to not be so nervous.
I will be making Honey Bunches of Oats chicken for the show. I was a home day care provider for 11 LONG years and loved to make interesting food for the kids, so I made up the recipe- way before POST came up with theirs. I will also have a few other recipes that will be on the Good Things Utah website after the show. Only a couple weeks away!
Funny thing my chicken isn't green...

No comments:

Post a Comment